AQUASWIFT cleans windows with water fed telescopic poles and brushes. The purified water used cleans the glass, frames and sills without detergent, and dries naturally without marking. We also use this method to clean conservatories, conservatory roofs, fascias and soffits.
Benefits of the pole system:
- No ladders used – no damage to gutters, tiles and gates, no climbing over gates
- Increased privacy for upstairs rooms
- Cleaning can take place in the rain, ensuring regularity
- Safer – typically 7 window cleaners are killed each year, and many hundreds are seriously injured
- Extending poles reach high or awkward windows that would otherwise be difficult to clean
- Our hoses from the van are 100 metres long and will withstand road traffic
- Extending poles on the van reach 35 foot – high enough for 3 storey Victorian/Georgian properties
- Internal cleaning is carried out using traditional methods.